Monday, November 25, 2013

Cyan Compatible HP 124A / Q6001A Toner Cartridge Compatible with HP Review

Cyan Compatible HP 124A / Q6001A Toner Cartridge Compatible with HP Color LaserJet CM1015mfp, Color LaserJet CM1017mfp, Color LaserJet 1600, Color LaserJet 2600n, Color LaserJet 2605dn, Color LaserJet 2605dtn Ink © Blake Printing Supply
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I received this product promptly and the printing quality is excellent! I would recommend it to anyone who needs to replace their toner.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I was reluctant to order a refurbished toner cartridge after some bad experiences in the past. Unfortunately, I have an older printer and I'm having a harder time finding these cartridges at a reasonable price. So far, this cartridge seems to work well! No blue streaks on my printed pages. I will update if anything changes, but right now, I'm off to order a magenta cartridge!

Best Deals for Cyan Compatible HP 124A / Q6001A Toner Cartridge Compatible with HP

We received these and had no problems and it was such a great price as well! Very Happy Customer! Will order again when needed

Honest reviews on Cyan Compatible HP 124A / Q6001A Toner Cartridge Compatible with HP

I've used cheaper options for toner cartridges in the past, some with success and some without. But based on the reviews from others I decided to give these a try. Shipping was unbelievably fast. Once installed, the printer recognized the new cartridges immediately (one black and one Cyan) and a test page confirmed that everything was working properly.

I will definitely purchase from Blake Printing Supply again!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cyan Compatible HP 124A / Q6001A Toner Cartridge Compatible with HP

works as advertized, solved my streaking problem with my old cartridge. Unfortunately HP doesn't allow you to just remove the color cartridges and keep the black one... that would be too economical, of course this has nothing to do with the product reviewed though.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment