Brand new, good deal. I recommend that others only buy New ink cartridges and NOT remanufactured (other than from Lexmark), especially on these 100XL's which are new and not widely available for refilling.
I bought some remanufactured, off-brand but recommended, from eBay and 2 of the 3 color cartridges were labeled wrong (just 100's) and the printer wouldn't recognize them and wouldn't print until I put the empty original cartridges back into the printer.
"Buyer Beware" on non-brand-name remanufactured ink cartridges.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Very happy with this product. Best value for the price I found. All I did was replace the old cartridge and we were set to go. Printing quality is excellent and with several teens and school projects always going in our house it is awesome how long this catridge lasts.
Best Deals for Genuine Lexmark 100XL Ink Cartridges (2 Black)
The cost for ink cartridges can be ridiculous. The 2 pack set comes without the exterior box, but are still individually wrapped in the foil packs. I don't knouw about you but I'll pay less and go without the box! Compatibility has never been an issue. I would highly recommend this product.
Honest reviews on Genuine Lexmark 100XL Ink Cartridges (2 Black)
Works perfectly. I wish they sold more inks as I would buy them all at these prices. It fits perfectly and aligns perfectly after installation.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Genuine Lexmark 100XL Ink Cartridges (2 Black)
These ink cartridges worked perfectly in my four way printer/scanner/copier/fax machine. The Lexmark also printed excellent photos, which are an important part of the custom greeting cards I make for family members.

No comments:
Post a Comment