Monday, November 25, 2013

2 New Remanufactured T676XL120 676XL T676XL1 Black Ink Cartridges Reviews

2 New Remanufactured T676XL120 676XL T676XL1 Black Ink Cartridges WorkForce Pro WP-4540 WP-4590 WP-4010
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I was worried these would suck, boy was I wrong, these knock-off's work wonders for the Epson I bought. The real ink is too damn expensive. This works GREAT! No problems w/Black so far, moving on to Color Next!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Showed up fast, works great, and so much cheaper than the name brands

What more can you ask for? I would highly recommend!

Best Deals for 2 New Remanufactured T676XL120 676XL T676XL1 Black Ink Cartridges

I have an Epson Workforce 600.

Of course... ran out of the black ink before the color and the printer will not work without a black cartridge.

Got this...as the black ink was going low, but not completely out...

So... this was sitting on my side table for well over a month.

When the time came, plugged it in...

No issues. I don't see any difference between the Epson cartridge vs this.

I will recommend it.

I bought a two pack... I have one more cartridge to go!

Honest reviews on 2 New Remanufactured T676XL120 676XL T676XL1 Black Ink Cartridges

I was a little apprehensive about purchasing these because others warned of the printer not recognizing the cartridges. The vendor gives directions how to avoid this problem, but I never needed to implement them, because the cartridges worked first time. It's been about a month now and they've printed hundreds of pages without any poblem.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 2 New Remanufactured T676XL120 676XL T676XL1 Black Ink Cartridges

Works great and is so much cheaper than the name brand ones! Definitely recommend them! I will purchase again. Get 2 for the price of one by buying these as opposed to name brand.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment