Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I have an HP C8180 printer. One thing I hate about this printer is the expiration date on the ink cartridges, which in my opinion, is a scam. If the expiration were longer, the it's good. But they are short, considering I don't print much.Now, besides being cheaper than the HP OEM ink cartridges, the expiration dates are far out literally. One ink had an expiration of 2016. Not sure if that is good, but I will worry about that when it happens. Printing quality looks the same from the expensive HP cartridges.
Now that I have these ink cartridges, I use the printer more often. Highly recommended.
Best Deals for 3 HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Cyan/Magenta/Yellow
I purchased these ink cartridges with a lot of hesitation due to price and horror stories about generic ink for my HP 8250 photosmart. I was pleasantly surprised when the cartridges were recognized as genuine HP ink. I have not had any clogs or failures yet and cartridges read as completely full when installed. I have not lost any print quality either. I received the ink sooner than expected and each cartridge was sealed in its own plastic.Honest reviews on 3 HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Cyan/Magenta/Yellow
These ink cartridges are properly recognized and print correctly in my printer, which is more than you can say for some 3rd party/reman'd ink cartridges.Note that this item is now listed as being sold from a vendor called "greattoners", but the same Amazon ASIN-numbered product I originally purchased was from a vendor called "OCInkjet" or "OCProducts". Huh?
I've learned that hard way that if you purchase inks from OCProducts/OCInkjet you must test ALL the cartridges in your printer as soon as you receive them, since sometimes they are improperly chipped and won't be recognized by the printer. If you wait around until you really need them eg, when your other cartridges have run out OCInkjet won't accept the return of a non-working cartridge if it's more than a year since the ORDER date, even if you've only now OPENED the cartridges from a multi-pack order.
Also, their labeling is screwy, so don't expect HP's "shape/color" coding to hold for these cartridges. You MUST read the tiny part numbers printed on the cartridge to understand exactly which color you're getting (see this HP page for the Rosetta stone of inkjet cartridge part numbers.) OCInkjet originally included Light Cyan (C9357) in my order instead of the Cyan (C9339/C8771) that this multi-pack specifies. To their credit, OCInkjet quickly shipped me the correct cartridge when I pointed out the error.
In fact, they seem not only to have replaced the incorrect item but today they've credited back my account the entire amount of the order. I don't know if that's a + or a for OCInkjet; clearly, they are shoveling out so many of these high-margin cartridges that they can't manage their quality control, order tracking or account balances. Maybe you'll get lucky like me and get an un-requested refund on the full amount of your order!
No comments:
Post a Comment