Sunday, November 23, 2014

EnviroInks Compatible Dell Series 8 Black 946 Ink Cartridge Review

EnviroInks Compatible Dell Series 8 Black 946 Ink Cartridge
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
Buy Now
The product arrived ahead of schedule and in perfect condition. Works great and the price is very good. Very pleased with this purchase :)

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I ordered 2 of these cartridges for the Dell 946 printer. One didn't work at all. The email tech support said to run it under hot water, which I did to no avail. The other cartridge worked for maybe 20 pages. So now I only buy authentic, new Dell cartridges.

Best Deals for EnviroInks Compatible Dell Series 8 Black 946 Ink Cartridge

The ink cartridge was able to fit into the printer and print stuff.There was no problem with it except that wihch I already knew that it does not recognise the cartridge and tell you when it is running low.

Honest reviews on EnviroInks Compatible Dell Series 8 Black 946 Ink Cartridge

Product did not work well In my printer. The computer said it was empty the whole time and printed as if it were empty.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment