Sunday, November 23, 2014

Discount Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 96 HP 97 (1 Black 1

Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 96 HP 97
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
I don't find anything wrong with the product and it has been working fine. I have saved the company that sold it to me for future reference.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Both of these products FAILED in my HP Printer. The color cartridge had no blue ink, and the Black one printed like crud. Then I returned it and got charged a shipping fee. Honestly, is there anything more insulting that having to pay to see some sellers P.O.S. product and then send it back? ♦Do not buy any remanufactured cartridges. I have never had one that worked. I suspect that HP remanufactures them, and then puts them on the market under another sellers name, and they make sure the product fails, in order to sell the new ones at FULL JACK.

Best Deals for Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 96 HP 97 (1 Black 1

It was good when it was working, I ordered the same cartridge from the same seller 2 years ago. It worked till the last drop for both black and the tri color cartridge. Recently I purchased another set but the tri color cartridge failed after two months. I tried resetting the printer but still getting the error and the it won't print anything when the cartridge is installed. The black cartridge alone works fine .

Honest reviews on Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 96 HP 97 (1 Black 1

These worked just ok. The print quality works for everyday printing but not that great for pictures. Recommend spending the extra $ for HP

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 96 HP 97 (1 Black 1

I use these in the printer at school and they are great for the many papers my students want to print! The budget is whatever I can afford and these worked perfectly without any clogging.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment