Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Discount One bottle 100 ml (3.3 oz.) of PrintPayLess Brand UV resistant

One bottle 100 ml of PrintPayLess Brand UV resistant Refill ink, Speically formulated for Epson Refillable ink cartrdiges and CISS, CIS, Continuous Ink Supply System - Magenta
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
They arrived in bottles that did not have nozzles like shown in pictures. They were bottles with just regular caps so we had to transfer them into bottle with tips. bummer.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

PrintPayLess inks work flawlessly in my Epson Artisan 810 printer! My printer has 6 individual ink cartridges in it (Cyan, Light Cyan, Yellow, Black, Magenta, Light Magenta). If I buy Epson OEM retail cartridge packages from Epson it costs me $60-$70 a set. Black always runs out before the color cartridges. I can't afford $10-$12 per cartridge. I do more than the average printing with my printer so I needed to find a cost-effective way of getting the ink cartridges refilled without having to pay high retail prices.

PrintPayLess refillable ink cartridges fill the bill for me! The cost of a refillable ink cartridge system from PrintPayLess costs about half of what a set of 6 cartridges from Epson costs. And Epson's cartridges are non-refillable. You have to pay retail for each cartridge.

I had a learning curve to go through using the PrintPayLess ink cartridge system. I had questions as I learned and the customer service technical staff answered all my questions. Now I can refill my cartridges whenever needed and can keep printing. No need to wait for OEM cartridges to replace empty ones that you just throw away.

The PrintPayLess bulk ink will refill cartridges up to 8 times before you have to buy more ink! At retail, if you bought 8 sets of Epson cartridges at retail that would be about $480-$560. Using the PrintPayLess Auto Reset Chip cartridges and bulk ink, I save hundreds of $$ in ink replacement cost!

If you do a lot of printing and need to cut cost on ink supply for whatever printer you have, PrintPayLess is the solution. Take a look at what they offer. You won't be disappointed! I highly recommend this company and their products!

Best Deals for One bottle 100 ml (3.3 oz.) of PrintPayLess Brand UV resistant

I have been using this ink in my Epson Workforce 1100 for years with great results. In advertising business. Happy to not be paying the high prices of brand name replacement cartridges.

Honest reviews on One bottle 100 ml (3.3 oz.) of PrintPayLess Brand UV resistant

Use this at work. Saves a ton of money and last a very long time. Definitely would recommend this product

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment