Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Review of Genuine Canon 5 Ink Cartridge Set for IP4200 IP4300 IP4500 IP5200

Genuine Canon 5 Ink Cartridge Set for IP4200 IP4300 IP4500 IP5200 MP500 MP530...
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
The only thing "Genuine" about these products are that they fit into the Canon printer. These are not Canon products not the ink, not the cartridge and not the package and they are certainly not what is in the picture. If you are looking for genuine Canon cartridges find a different vendor.

Delivery took almost four weeks.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Picture makes one think genuine Canon with all the boxes in the background.

Not sure what they are but who knows if they are genuine or not.

What I really needed is the 5 "colored" cartridges. Didn't need the black, too easy to pick up locally.

I have a Pixma M970 that takes 7 cartridges and it's almost impossible to find just the colored cartridges.

All printer ink prices are completely outrageous.

Best Deals for Genuine Canon 5 Ink Cartridge Set for IP4200 IP4300 IP4500 IP5200

Works exactly as anticipated. Hardly a surprise, as they're designed for the printer. I've used brand X before, and they've caused some problems (died before empty).

Honest reviews on Genuine Canon 5 Ink Cartridge Set for IP4200 IP4300 IP4500 IP5200

Bought BOXED genuine Canon ink cartridges and they came faster than promised. They were in factory sealed Canon boxes as promised. I avoid inks that don't say they come in Canon boxes since they can ruin my printer.

This was way cheaper than buying each of the inks individually.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Genuine Canon 5 Ink Cartridge Set for IP4200 IP4300 IP4500 IP5200

So long as you know the name and model number of your computer, it is very simple to home in on the right cartridges, and then quickly place an order for one, a few, or a complete set. Delivery is reliable and rapid. That's convenient! I find Amazon.com to be my most reliable on line source for numerous items and I recommend Amazon.com as a good place to start I seldom have to go anywhere else since the prices are competitive and often the best. I especially like it when the cost includes shipping charges.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment