Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Reviews of Compatible Ink Set for Brother LC41BK, LC41C, LC41M, LC41Y (9

Compatible Ink Set for Brother LC41BK, LC41C, LC41M, LC41Y.
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
Update: Still using ink out of this 9 pack. Granted, I don't use this Brother printer much, but this ink is great no worries. (I think it has been a year plus since I first bought them and they still work.)

I was shocked and skeptical. 9 cartridges for not much more than 1 name brand cartridge. They have to be junk, right?

Well, at least not yet from my experience. I have 3 of them in my Brother printer right now and haven't had a problem with them at all. I am so happy since this Brother "eats" ink like no other printer in the world.

If you have a Brother printer, this pack of 9 cartridges will help your pocket book and your finished product looks just as good as it would with a name brand ink.

I experienced no problems at all!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I had experienced problems with replacement cartridges from my local Cartridge World, so I was skeptical. But I was desperate so I ordered this from Amazon. Shipping was nearly immediate, and these cartridges perform as well as the originals. I'm back for more!

Best Deals for Compatible Ink Set for Brother LC41BK, LC41C, LC41M, LC41Y (9

The ink was horrible. One of the cyan inks that arrived had a leak and the other cyan leaked inside of my printer. I tried printing with a black ink and it printed very faint and blurry. I tried another black ink and it came out just as bad. I hope my printer can recover. I thought i was getting a great deal on ink but i guess i should have just paid the extra 20 bucks for some real Brother ink.

I am very disappointed.

Don't waste your $$.

Honest reviews on Compatible Ink Set for Brother LC41BK, LC41C, LC41M, LC41Y (9

If (printer-compatible ink) value is what you're looking for then this is it! Got my 9 pack delivered in no time, and they work just great. Great job and thank you guys! I will buy again.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Compatible Ink Set for Brother LC41BK, LC41C, LC41M, LC41Y (9

Well I have had this for two years I do printing now and then it's the most economically priced pack for me. Fit my printer great the quality is fine. I am just back again to reorder.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment