Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Discount No 14 Black Twin Pack Return Program Print Cartridges

No 14 Black Twin Pack Return Program Print Cartridges
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $42.99
Sale Price: $39.98
Today's Bonus: 7% Off
Buy Now

At least one of this pair works well.

However, I dislike my printer(x2650).

Well, anyway, I have no decision right now.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Excellent offer because you accumulate points for a free either color or black cartridge......Shipping envelopes are included, so in all, everything is free, except the ones you originally buy

Best Deals for No 14 Black Twin Pack Return Program Print Cartridges

Don't know if this is typical but cartridge used up way too soon believe cartridge ink was too old and dried up so had to buy more. Didn't know I could have sent them back for return credit. My bad.

Honest reviews on No 14 Black Twin Pack Return Program Print Cartridges

I ordered this twin pack and when I went to use the first one there was ink leaking from it and was a mess. I cleaned it up and it didn't work. I sent a message to the vendor and never heard anything back from them. Will never buy from this vendor again.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for No 14 Black Twin Pack Return Program Print Cartridges

Want to see how many pages we can print and compare to other purchased cartridges. They are working fine.Sure would like to return empty cartridges because they are piling up.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment