List Price: $25.50
Sale Price: $19.95
Today's Bonus: 22% Off
performs as good as the stock ink did. doesnt taste like candy. less than $5 per refill for all the colors.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Epson always sell you cheap printers and get you on the backend with outrageous ink prices. Printpayless break that paradigm with their bulk ink offerings. I was skeptical until I went through the first load and refill, now I am sold. Print quality looks great and at around 10% of the cost you can't go wrong. Had one issue that was quickly resolved by the helpful staff so I have no issues at all.Best Deals for 400 ml PrintPayLess Brand UV Resistant Bulk Ink for Epson 126
I hesitated for years before taking the plunge and buying refillable ink / cartridges. I had reasoned that there was no way the price of branded replacement cartridges could be sustained if the ink was really this cost effective. I did encounter a learning curve on the re-fill procedure. However, the result of some trial and error is perfect printing for a fraction of the cost, with instant "new" cartridge availability when you run out of ink. No more emergency trips to the local store. Simply reorder the ink when you make the last refill. I am giving the ink 5 stars because the printing is perfect. I would give refillable cartridges 4 stars because of the learning curve.NOTE My printer is an Epson Workforce 645.
No comments:
Post a Comment