Thursday, December 5, 2013

Reviews of Blake Printing Supply HIGH YIELD TN360 compatible with Brother

Blake Printing Supply HIGH YIELD TN360 compatible with Brother TN-360, TN360 Black Laser Toner Cartridge Compatible with DCP-7030, DCP-7030R, DCP-7040, DCP-7040R, DCP-7045N, DCP-7045NR, HL-2140, HL-2140R, HL-2150N, HL-2150NR, HL-2170W, HL-2170WR, MFC-7320, MFC-7320R, MFC-7340, MFC-7345N, MFC-7440N, MFC-7440NR, MFC-7840W, MFC-7840WR Ink
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
This cartridge did not fit my Brother 2170w. It wasn't even the same size. It should not be advertised as being compatible. I had to send it back.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

ordered two and one was the correct one the other one was the wrong cartridge for my printer did not realize it was the wrong one until i tried to install it in my printer the box is labled for my printer but cartridge inside is for a HP printer.

Best Deals for Blake Printing Supply HIGH YIELD TN360 compatible with Brother

Thought I would try a compatible toner cartridge to save some cash. This product left a big black streak down the middle of my papers when copying or printing. I used it to print about 400 pages, so it wasn't a temporary issue. I even tried a new drum, and still no luck. As soon as I changed back to a genuine Brother product, the streak disappeared and it has been good ever since. Don't waste your money on this.

Honest reviews on Blake Printing Supply HIGH YIELD TN360 compatible with Brother

Product shipped very fast and was also packaged well!

I'm very impressed with the quality and value!

I will be placing future orders from Blake Printing Supply

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Blake Printing Supply HIGH YIELD TN360 compatible with Brother

I opened the carton and removed the cartridge. I then slit the black plastic wrapping that contained the cartridge and noticed there was black powder all over it. I carefully cleaned the excess from the outside of the cartridge and then inserted it into the drum. After putting the unit into the printer, I started printing.The first few pages that printed were covered with black powder. I then printed about a dozen more pages and there was no improvement so I returned the cartridge to Amazon. I ordered this particular cartridge because of the high ratings it received on the Amazon web site. I will now order a cartridge from another manufacturer.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment