These are not made by Epson. Although they fit into my printer's housing without issue, the electronic chip on the top of the cartridge is different from that on the Epson product. Hence the printer sends an error message and won't work. I've read one review suggesting you can simply swap the chips, glueing the 'Epson' chip into place. That's too much time/trouble for me. Amazon needs to do a better job screening their vendor's claims about these printer cartridges (and the problem isn't restricted just to Epson cartridges, either).
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I have reviewed the service and that had a bad review also. They actually e nailed me and asked me to take my review down. I am very upset! Besides that I let them know they sent me cartridges that didn't work. At all. It cost more to send back then to throw away. I am upset at how I was treated and the product itself didn't work.
Best Deals for 676XL Four Color Set - Compatible for Epson (Black) T676XL120
This product is supposed to be compatible with Epson printers in place of the 676XL inks, but these cartridges are not recognized by the printer! I didn't discover this until I needed to use the item (about a month after ordering) and attempted unsuccessfully to install it. The seller (GO-DPS)would not accept the return, citing "expiration of returns period". Save yourself the time and hassle this is no deal!
Honest reviews on 676XL Four Color Set - Compatible for Epson (Black) T676XL120
My experience was that the machine would show the cartridge empty long before it actually was empty. When the machine reads it as empty it will not let you reset and continue to use it. You lose about 20% of each cartridge on average. To be fair sometimes it would use a full cartridge but not often. The colors would dry up and require several head cleanings to produce a full color print again. Proves that you still get get what you pay for
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 676XL Four Color Set - Compatible for Epson (Black) T676XL120
Purchased these cartridges for friend whose business uses lots of ink this timer of year. The cartridges worked well when the printer recognized them. Even tried couple of tricks that were in the reviews but result was same. Probably wouldn't purchase them again.

No comments:
Post a Comment