Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $49.99
Sale Price: $47.95
Today's Bonus: 4% Off

My daughter has an older printer that uses cartridges not readily available in warehouse outlets. Purchased products more than satisfy printing requirements; typical HP quality.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The HP 15 Black Ink Twin Cartridge arrived in a timely manner and in excellent condition. I am very pleased with this purchase.
Best Deals for HP No. 15 Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack (C6615DN)
All I can say is that these are the same cartridges I've been buying at Staples and WalMart and it's a lot cheaper here. All I can hope for is that it's not some cheap knock-off that doesn't work well. These are are real deal, and that's what we are looking for.
Honest reviews on HP No. 15 Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack (C6615DN)
Purchased for a "free machine", so to speak. This product worked well in that machine, but the machine was horrible and lasted less than a month in my house.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HP No. 15 Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack (C6615DN)
Printed documents are not evenly colored. I did clearn up the cartridge again and again using the "clean up" command for my printer, but it didn't solve the problem at all.

No comments:
Post a Comment