I bought these for my Epson RX595. The printer had some trouble recognizing the cartridges, because they aren't the same shape and size as the original cartridges. I had to remove three of them after they had run for about an hour or more of heavy printing, not because they were empty but because the printer didn't recognize them. I also had to turn my printer off a couple of times to get it to recognize the cartridges. This is definitely a great price for cartridges, but I fear that it might not be worth it in the long run, if I am constantly having to turn my printer on and off to get them to work. Also, the picture doesn't match the shape of the cartridges that I received. The picture looks like my current cartridges, but the ones that I received don't look anything like these. They fit, but again they aren't easily recognized.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I ordered these for my Epson Stylus Photo R260. They definately worked immediately and without any compatibility problems.
The ink in them takes longer to dry than the original Epson "Claria" brand of ink (I'd say about 3 minutes longer on standard glossy photo paper). However, that wait wasn't too inconvenient for my needs, especially for the price.
Best Deals for 18 Pack Compatible Cartridges for Epson (not Epson brand) T078
These inks work just fine in my Epson printer and the price is considerably lower than Epson inks. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative ink.
Honest reviews on 18 Pack Compatible Cartridges for Epson (not Epson brand) T078
I have tried a few 3rd party Epson cartridges, ultimately having to throw some away due to the printer ultimately not recognizing them. These though (so far) have worked much better. The quality looks good (no long term sun exposure tests yet). Definitely seem to be a good buy with acceptable quality.

No comments:
Post a Comment