List Price: $280.00
Sale Price: $4.45
Today's Bonus: 98% Off
My fiance was hesitant to let me buy a 'compatible' rather than a name brand 'brother' ink replacement. I've put it in and have printed several pages and pictures -working just fine so far. :) Excellent price.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I couldn't believe it, three high yield black cartridges for my new Brother Scanner FAX printer for an "in the door" price of eight bucks. I have one in the machine and it is printing just fine. Would I buy more from this supplier? In a heart beat!! One thing though, they were medium yield B-LC73BK not high yield BLC75BK. But I'm not complaining!!Don
Best Deals for 3-Pack Brother Compatible LC75 (LC-75) Black High Yield Ink for
The black ink cartridge in my Brother printer ran out and I started looking on line for a replacement. Costco (my favorite go-to site) had them at $36.39 for a pack of two. I checked Amazon because as a an Amazon Prime member I get free upgrades on expedited shipping and I found these. Normally I would have passed them up figuring this is a case of "you get what you pay for" but I noticed the very positive reviews so I figured the low cost was not much of a risk if they turned out to be crap.I installed one cartridge a couple weeks ago. There are no printed instructions with the cartridges so I just followed those provided with my printer.There is a small tab on the cartridge that indicates pulling it to remove. When I did a bit of ink bubbled out and I thought maybe I had screwed up by removing the tab. I checked another of the cartridges and verified it indicates removal prior to installation. I got a tissue, wiped the ink off the cartridge and the problem was solved. There is a plastic covering over the ink jet area that is inserted into the printer. This film is broken upon installation so it does not require removal.
I've been using the installed cartridge for two weeks and I've done a bit of printing with NO problems. If these cartridges last even a few hundred pages they are more than well worth the money.
In the case of this product you definitely not "get what you pay for," you get much more so I highly recomend them.
No comments:
Post a Comment