Friday, December 6, 2013

Best Pritop Compatible Ink Cartridges Replacement for Epson T069 T069 Deals

Pritop Compatible Ink Cartridges Replacement for Epson T069 T069
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
I purchased these inks for my new Epson printer and I am very happy. The product works very well and the shipping and handling was timely and effortless. I will certainly order again. 12PK Replacement Epson T069(3B/3C/3M/3Y) Ink Cartridge Sets For Epson Stylus NX100 NX105 NX200 NX300 NX40 C120 CX5000

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

very good price and the first 4 worked just fine as the others that where doble that price. Same amount of copies.

Best Deals for Pritop Compatible Ink Cartridges Replacement for Epson T069 T069

Things cartridges dry up VERY fast. I put in a new set of cartridges a few weeks ago. Printed maybe a couple pages which came out with smears and line gaps by the way. Then I just went to print a page out yesterday and cartridges are bone dry. I live alone so it's not like someone else was using my printer. The ink dried out just like that. I won't be buying this brand again.

Honest reviews on Pritop Compatible Ink Cartridges Replacement for Epson T069 T069

I don't use my ink jet printer for photos anymore. I do print CD labels and jewel case inserts in color. These cartridges do a good job for these. I have two quibbles: 1) The boxes have a number (e.g., TO692) but do not indicate the color of the cartridge. You have to do your own cross reference unless you open the box; 2) These aren't an exact fit for the Epson NX500 series (I have a NX510) since there is a ridge on the backside of the cartridge which prevents the cartridge from snapping into the holder. I used a sharp utility knife to shave off the ridge and they fit much snugger into the holder. For the price, I am quite happy with these cartridges.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pritop Compatible Ink Cartridges Replacement for Epson T069 T069

Ink arrived quickly in a well-packed box. All cartridges were individually sealed in plastic and fresh. Intstallation was effortless and after several test printings, all cartridges worked as intended and produced bright, complete printed pages with no noticeable marks or non-covered areas.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment