Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $70.41
Sale Price: $18.20
Today's Bonus: 74% Off

It's the right cartridge at a very reasonable price. I would buy it again with hesitation because I love it.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Everything worked out great with this order: It arrived on time, price was right, and product is what I expected. Good company to deal with.
Best Deals for HP 29 Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack (51629A)
The Epson Workforce 520 uses 5 ink cartridges, 2 black and 3 color so the dual twin pack is a good buy. I highly recommend it. I can't say that I've found a great improvement in print quantity between the regular cartridge T125 and the high caacity cartridge T126 but I don't count the pages printed either. For that reason I tend to buy T125, but I always get the dual twin pack black T125. Both T125 and T126 will work fine and Amazon is dependable for delivery, always a few days before expected. I Like Amazon.
Honest reviews on HP 29 Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack (51629A)
Bought from merchant 'sophiaglobal' for $15, which is a great price *if* the product is equivalent. The quality of printing was fine. The cartridges themselves are unbranded and bubble-wrapped, not packaged as shown on the Amazon product page. I can't say they contained half the ink of an HP-branded cartridge, but they certainly didn't last as long. I was disappointed, and won't be purchasing any more "refurbished" ink cartridges from this or any other merchant.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HP 29 Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack (51629A)
I am very happy with my purchase and the way it was handled, I recomend seller 100% Thanks guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment