Saturday, December 7, 2013

Discount 2-Pack Cyan Non-OEM Ink Cartridge for CLI-221C Canon Pixma Canon

2-Pack Cyan Non-OEM Ink Cartridge for CLI-221C Canon Pixma Canon P3600 iP4600 IP4700 MP560 MP620 MP640 MX860 MP980
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
So far they have worked fine with my printer, no leaking or clogging. Can't beat the price and I think they seem to last as long as the cannon ones. The blue isn't as vibrant but I don't uses these for photos just school work mainly so they are good.

Was nervous at first to try them, especially after reading reviews about other ones, but so far so good. Would recommend for everyday use and just keep a photo quality set of inks if you do photo or art printing.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Ink can be very expensive, and when you buy non-oem there is always a danger of it not being up to par or the levels detected by your printer. Not the case. Works perfectly with my Canon MP60 Printer.

Pros: Great price, great quality, works perfectly in my Canon MP60 Printer.

Cons: None.

Final Recommendation: Need ink, you need this deal. Buy it.

Best Deals for 2-Pack Cyan Non-OEM Ink Cartridge for CLI-221C Canon Pixma Canon

Works great with my printer and can't beat the price. Will make sure I buy again when needed. Love it.

Honest reviews on 2-Pack Cyan Non-OEM Ink Cartridge for CLI-221C Canon Pixma Canon

It's great deal for the price. Color is just as good as the name brand stuff. Easy to use. Great buy.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 2-Pack Cyan Non-OEM Ink Cartridge for CLI-221C Canon Pixma Canon

Cartridge Warehouse has just what I need and at the right price. I am totally satisfied with their compatible ink cartridges.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment