Sunday, December 21, 2014

Cheap HP Remanufactured #45 Black and #23 Tri Color ink Cartridges

HP Remanufactured #45 Black and #23 Tri Color ink Cartridges
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I have an older HP Deskjet 710C and the inks ran out of the colored module. I looked for new and refurbished HP cartridges and they were costing $40-50. So I got this 2 Pack from Sophia Global at less than $20 and they worked like a charm.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This is the first time I purchased recycled ink cartridges for my printer. I ordered a set of black and color ink cartridges for my HP printer. My order arrived quickly however the color ink cartridge didn't work and I have not yet tried the black cartridge because my current cartridge still has some ink in it. I contacted the seller and they gave me a few tips to try to get the cartridge to work but unfortunately none of their tips worked. I notified the seller of this and they promptly sent me out another color ink cartridge replacement at no charge along with a business reply form to use so I could return the defective cartridge to them at no charge. The new color cartridge works fine. I just hope when I get ready to use the black cartridge it works.

Best Deals for HP Remanufactured #45 Black and #23 Tri Color ink Cartridges

The cartridges were re-manufactured in China. The black cartridge works OK. The color cartridge does not; it does not print red ink, so all color images are yellowish, bluish, greenish.

UPDATE: It is now approximately 15 days since I installed the cartridges. The good news is that the color cartridge has started functioning properly, dispensing all three color inks. The images produced are essentially color correct, but they are a little bit lacking in crispness.

So, I have upgraded my star rating to 2 stars.

Honest reviews on HP Remanufactured #45 Black and #23 Tri Color ink Cartridges

I recently ordered and received the black and color ink cartridges. They can very quickly and after I put them in my printer, they work great. I will definitely order printer cartridges from them again.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HP Remanufactured #45 Black and #23 Tri Color ink Cartridges

One of the cartridges did not work. We contacted the company and they send out another one right away. They have great customer service.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment