Same performance, same fit, speedy shipping and quick delivery. There's no reason I wouldn't order these the next time again.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I have a Dell all-in-one that I've had for about 7 years and it's a fantastic machine, but the ink cartridges through Dell are outrageous. I've always been afraid to try off-brand or refurnished ink cartridges for fear of messing the printer up. I finally decided I had to give it a try recently when I went on Dell and found that 1 of each, colored and B&W, would have cost me close to $100!!! I came to Amazon and searched. I couldn't find a deal on both color and B&W at one place so I had to split them up. But I went ahead and made the purchases. I haven't really done any picture printing and I suppose I might notice a difference there if I did, but otherwise I have not noticed any difference, and so far my all-in-one is functioning normally. I still worry that one could encounter a problem with these refurnished cartridges, but at this point I'm satisfied and willing to go forward as not only can't I afford Dell's prices, but even if I could they are ridiculous and it's become the principle of the thing.I now have to edit my original review. This cartridge worked for a while and then quit and my printer was really a mess. I finally ordered Dell cartridges and everything is back to working. I didn't save any money because this wasn't in my printer very long before it no longer worked, and it might have cost me a new printer to boot. Not worth any possible savings for me and my machine.
No comments:
Post a Comment