Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $49.95
Sale Price: $13.95
Today's Bonus: 72% Off

This product is great and very reliable! I was very happy especially at such a low price. Thank you so much!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I've been using these for the past two weeks and I think it was a very wise purchase. I do primarily black and white printing of worksheets and they are clear and not faded and the product is working just as promised. I've only made a few color copies and the color does seem a little on the blue/green side but I am still more than satisfied!
Best Deals for 2-Pack Series 11 Remanufactured Hi-Yield Ink for Dell JP451 JP453
Two days after installation registers as dry and needing replacement. Obviously poor quality control. Whats going on with Dell. Junk.
Honest reviews on 2-Pack Series 11 Remanufactured Hi-Yield Ink for Dell JP451 JP453
I purchased this product thinking it would save me a ton of money than purchasing the dell brand ink. However, I recently put the cartridge in my printer and it doesn't recognize that it should be full of ink. It just keeps saying my ink is out. What do you do to get the printer to recognize this foreign ink?
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 2-Pack Series 11 Remanufactured Hi-Yield Ink for Dell JP451 JP453
Finally, remanufactured ink for various Dell Printers. These ink cartridges are perfect for the Dell All-in-One 948 series! The price was great for the black and color ink. I did not have any problems installing the cartridges and the copies look good.

No comments:
Post a Comment