Sunday, December 29, 2013

Reviews of Canon 8 Pack CLI-8BK CLI-8C CLI-8M CLI-8Y CLI-8PC CLI-8PM CLI-8G

Canon 8 Pack CLI-8BK CLI-8C CLI-8M CLI-8Y CLI-8PC CLI-8PM CLI-8G CLI-8R compatible ink cartridges with chips for Canon Pixma Pro 9000 and Pro 9000 Mark II
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $76.00
Sale Price: $11.20
Today's Bonus: 85% Off
Buy Now

Why would you pay 90 some bucks for ink cartridges when you could only spend 10 bucks for basically the same thing? Of course that's what you're thinking, and that's what i thought too. But since using this ink, the colors of my prints started doing their own thing. My black and white photos would be sepia and the rich colors from other photos became faded and all out of wack. Yeah it sucks paying the big bucks for ink but in my experience using this cheap ink, it's worth it and it'll save you the headache.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought this ink in a pinch, after all, when aren't you in a pinch if you need ink? If you need 8 different cartridges, it's probably because you've got a high quality printer. Don't expect high quality prints with this stuff. Thank goodness the black ink is running just great, but the red cartridge gives out after half a print job. Even though it's full and reads as full. It's terrible and has ruined a few poster prints. The colors are somewhat muddled, as well, and the resulting prints are lackluster.

I would wholeheartedly suggest choosing quality ink if you're printing artwork. If you're just trying to print some paperwork and get your printer running again, yeah, this will work. But why bother?

Best Deals for Canon 8 Pack CLI-8BK CLI-8C CLI-8M CLI-8Y CLI-8PC CLI-8PM CLI-8G

Since using this ink, the printer will now not print green or red at all! And all the other colors are very pale... The printer is a Pro900011 and cost $500 a year ago.

I didn't want to pay $15 for a Canon ink cartridge every time but now I have to buy a whole new printer!

I would stay away from this ink.

Honest reviews on Canon 8 Pack CLI-8BK CLI-8C CLI-8M CLI-8Y CLI-8PC CLI-8PM CLI-8G

Although I was skeptical because of the very low price, the cartridges are phenomenal. The colors are accurate and they are still running strong, after many uses. Highly recommended!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Canon 8 Pack CLI-8BK CLI-8C CLI-8M CLI-8Y CLI-8PC CLI-8PM CLI-8G

The Ink is not very good, doesn't last very long and I would not buy again. I'll try another brand next time.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment