Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Review of HP 61 CH562WN#140 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge in Retail Packaging

HP 61 CH562WN#140 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge in Retail Packaging
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I am using this HP 61 Tri-color cartridge in an HP Deskjet 3054A, just like my printer's directions say to do. You can always double check to make sure this cartridge will work in your printer by using Amazon's helpful tool near the top of the product page. I've purchased and used this cartridge several times without any problems. The cartridge's lifespan is average--it doesn't run out too quickly but I have had to replace it every couple months after moderate printing (maybe 10-15 color pages per week). The price of this ink is fairly low relative to that of many color inks on the market, so if it works in your printer you stand to save a bit of money. Keep in mind that there's also a large capacity version of this ink available (HP 61XL Tri-Color Ink Cartridge (CH564WN#140)). The large is supposed to last twice as long, and depending on its price it may be a better deal.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

HP makes a reliable number 61 Tri-color ink cartridge; it works very well with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer. The cartridge slips easily into and out of place and the ink never runs or takes any time to dry.

The only thing you need to remember is to remove the pink strip of tape covering the actual cartridge before installing it. Otherwise, you're fine. If you print a lot, stock up on these if you ever catch a sale on them!

I recommend this product.

Best Deals for HP 61 CH562WN#140 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge in Retail Packaging

I ordered these cartridges. They did not appear in the box pictured, in fact, they were not in a box at all. One of the cartridges CJ sent me actually had the small bag it was in torn open and it did not have tape at the bottom of the cartridge the way it is supposed to. It seemed that someone might have returned the cartridge, and this company just turned around and shipped it to a new customer -me! I called the company and they first tried to say it was damaged in shipping. I informed them this could not be the case, because the bag it was shipped in arrived completely sealed. They said they would send me two new cartridges to replace the ones I had received. This took about a week, and when they arrived, again NOT in a HP box, I looked at the packaging they were in. It looked as though they were sealed and labeled by the company, not HP. Desperate at this point, I put one of the cartridges into my printer. My HP Printer immediately notified me that this was a reused cartridge. Yet, they were advertised as new. I would avoid using this company.

Honest reviews on HP 61 CH562WN#140 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge in Retail Packaging

Before buying any HP printer and related products, do yourself a favor and look for "incompatible ink cartridge" error message. It happens with refilled AND genuine hp cartridges. They put this protective system to prevent users from 3rd party replica cartridges and refilling BUT they messed up (maybe deliberately) and even half full hp cartridges make all kind of problems (find on hp's own forums).

I guess hp as a company has all rights to do what is good for their business, but WE as consumers should have the same rights and intelligence to avoid paying for overpriced (you are also paying for the chip each time buying a new cartridge!) anti-environment products.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HP 61 CH562WN#140 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge in Retail Packaging

I will never order from this company again! They have awful customer service and huge attitude. I ordered this ink from them because their cost was lower but the ink did not work and they kept asking me if I ordered the correct ink. I have had this printer for over a year so I know what kind of ink it needs. I guess you get what you pay for which was a crappy product with equally crappy customer service.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment