I ordered 3 of these 2 packs ...just had a chance to try the photo cyan today...first one poor color quality...second one poor color quality...third one one poor color quality...stopped there ...return window expired 4 days ago so I'm not able to return...DON'T BUY...
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I thought I'd give it a try and go with non-OEM cartridges (Re-filled, don't be fooled) and found the magenta was exploded in the pack and I'm not about to open it as it would be a complete mess.
Looking for other sellers. Don't get me wrong, I've bought from other sellers on "re-filled", which they don't mention usually, but these were crap. Chip worked fine with the Cyan.
Best Deals for 2pk non-OEM Canon CLI-8 Photo Cyan & Photo Magenta Compatible Ink
These generic printer ink cartridges seem to work as well as Canon's. And they are much lower in price.
Honest reviews on 2pk non-OEM Canon CLI-8 Photo Cyan & Photo Magenta Compatible Ink
I've used many off market printer cartridges but these are the first to NOT work with my printer. When I installed it, the cartridge light continued to flash and was not recognized as being installed in the printer. I tried several times to reinstall it but it never worked. :( I will not be ordering this brand again. At least I only wasted $5.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 2pk non-OEM Canon CLI-8 Photo Cyan & Photo Magenta Compatible Ink
I have used several times with no issues other than me spilling some ink mishandling the cartridge. It works fine on the printer. Has used for a couple of years now.

No comments:
Post a Comment