Thursday, December 5, 2013

Discount Cyan Ink Cartridge 220ML for Stylus Pro 4880

Cyan Ink Cartridge 220ML for Stylus Pro 4880
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $116.99
Sale Price: $59.95
Today's Bonus: 49% Off
Buy Now

Good price for a great ink! For my fine art work I always buy Epson inks for my Epson 3880.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I only use Epson Inks in my Epson Stylus 4880. I love the ink quality and when you use it on Epson Photo papers, you will never use a generic ink again. I truly feel that ink is designed and manufactured to print the best quality possible when used with the manufacturer's paper. I love using the individual colors as I only have to replace the color used and not the entire cartridge. This is very cost effective.

The price for these inks in the 220ml is an excellant value.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment