Sunday, December 8, 2013

HP 72 130ML GRAY INK CARTRIDGE Review

HP 72 130ML GRAY INK CARTRIDGE
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $76.65
Sale Price: $59.97
Today's Bonus: 22% Off
Buy Now

It is original Hp.

It was very well packed very.

The price is right with product quality.

It Working very well

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

it was well and nice package, arrived in good time and is being used, requirement where and sometime the box is way to big

Best Deals for HP 72 130ML GRAY INK CARTRIDGE

I am an always hp buyer , this brand it's great , i have many costumers buying this products from me

i just wish they do discount for customers like me

Honest reviews on HP 72 130ML GRAY INK CARTRIDGE

Glad it went out fast! Thanks so much! I hope in the future I will receive my orders just as fast

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HP 72 130ML GRAY INK CARTRIDGE

Product arrived in the condition and of a quality that I expected. Cartridge is easily changed out. A nice size that I can store extra.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment