Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $84.98
Sale Price: $21.61
Today's Bonus: 75% Off

cartridges work and print just fine, even did some pictures and turned out okay, the only thing I can say is that the printer and software say that the cartridges are low on ink since I installed them. They seem to work fine but just wonder how long they will last.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I have purchased many different products from Sophia Global over the course of the past year, and have been beyond satisfied with all of them. Far less pricey than the OEM ink cartridges, label printer cartridges, etc., and every product I've received has been just as great quality as the OEM products. I definitely recommend them to anyone.
Best Deals for Sophia Global Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon
Plugged into my MP460, it physically fits, but the printer does not print anything, just white paper. The printer errors "UO51" "The following ink cartridge cannot be recognized." and it makes both of them unrecognizable, but my black is the canon brand black.
Honest reviews on Sophia Global Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon
It is wonderful to know that I can afford to replace my ink as needed. The original price of Canon's ink is too expensive...especially in these tough economic times. Being able to print and copy is absolutely important and being able to find affordable ink is really wonderful. Thanks Sophia!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sophia Global Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon
The product didn't work and I was never able to speak with anyone within Sophia Global to get it remedied.

No comments:
Post a Comment