Saturday, December 7, 2013

Gigablock Non OEM 3 Colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) Inkjet Cartridge Review

Gigablock Non OEM 3 Colors Inkjet Cartridge Refill kit for for Canon CL-31, CL-38, CL-41, CL-51, CL-831 Cartridge with UV Dye ink with UV Dye ink
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
Having tired of paying $28-$30 per cartridge only to see them last for a relatively short time, I decided to take a chance on one of these DIY kits. I was enticed not only by the comparative cost of four refills, (that equals $120.00!), but also of the minor challenge of handling this project myself. I was not at all disappointed.

Pros: I'd like to point out the excellent quality of all the components. Nearly perfect in every way, much better than expected.

The packaging; Professional in every detail, right down to the single use gloves.

The ink quality; I've been using my Canon daily since refilling one month ago & the color & print quality are superb.

Cons:The directions are quite fuzzy regarding how deep to drill into cartridge. (Don't drill past where the color starts to show).

This would be 5 stars with better instructions.

If you are the least bit mechanically challenged you may want to enlist the help of a friend who isn't.

(Side Note) The vendor tried to hide the fact that this excellent product is manufactured in CHINA by using WhiteOut on the packaging. This attempted deception in no way detracts from the overall value here! Many fine products are manufactured in China & until USA manufacturers are once again taxed & regulated reasonably, we will just have to get over it!(IMHO)

Conclusion: Even with fairly high shipping cost, (if you purchase both the color & the black, shipping is less), compared to the extreme cost of OEM cartridges, this is definitely worth a try.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment