Saturday, December 7, 2013

5pk non OEM new CLI 8 B,y,c,m & remanufactured PGI 5 Ink Cartridge Reviews

5pk non OEM new CLI 8 B,y,c,m & remanufactured PGI 5 Ink Cartridge WITH CHIP! Fits Canon Pixma ip4200 ip4300 and more!
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
I have used off brand ink in the past, but this is the worst that I have ever experienced. The colors are very washed out, do not even consider it for photo printing.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The cartridges fit and were recognized by the printer. Output looks very nice. Can't evaluate long term performance yet, but so far I'm fully satisfied.

Best Deals for 5pk non OEM new CLI 8 B,y,c,m & remanufactured PGI 5 Ink Cartridge

I can't tell any differences between this ink and the OEM ink. I believe this is a very good product from a reliable supplier.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment