Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Reviews of LD © Remanufactured Replacement Ink Cartridge for Hewlett

LD © Remanufactured Replacement Ink Cartridge for Hewlett Packard CC641WN High-Yield Black
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $14.99
Today's Bonus: 6% Off
Buy Now

This is a re-manufactured cartridge, so do not expect the same quality as the original HP. As it has been used before, expect some faint printing trails. This is good if you just need no fuss printouts for your e-tickets, forms etc. Definitely not good for professional prints, but hey, it help to conserve the environment as the company recycles used cartridges, and you can play a part in it too, so why not?

I give it 3 stars, short of 4 because of the ink quality: Ink tends to coagulate and form clumps at the printhead over time. This doesn't happen with the original HP ink. But it can be solved by doing a printhead cleaning routine. If its not cleared up, remove the cartridge and wipe clean the printhead with some alcohol.

You get what you pay for...

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I have printed several hundred pages since this cartridge arrived, and there is still 1/4 of the ink remaining. The original HP60 only printed about 100 pages.

The quality of the ink is the same as the original HP60.

LD Products includes a postage-paid envelope to recycle your old cartridge, which helps keep their costs down and helps protect the environment.

I liked this product so much that I ordered their re-manufactured version of the HP60XL Tri-Color cartridge. I have noticed no difference in the quality of the color ink, and I expect it to last much longer than the original HP60 Tri-Color cartridge.

Best Deals for LD © Remanufactured Replacement Ink Cartridge for Hewlett

I have only printed about 20-40 pages with this ink cartlidge and its already empty. It was rated at like 400 pages plus. What a rip off this was. Its like it was filled to like 10 percent of capacity. 4inkjets is a rip off dont buy any of their products

Honest reviews on LD © Remanufactured Replacement Ink Cartridge for Hewlett

So I ordered this item almost a month ago, and the product came after 2 weeks. Then I have not had any success at being able to use the cartridge. Getting in touch with the merchant has been extremely difficult. Overall, a terrible experience.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LD © Remanufactured Replacement Ink Cartridge for Hewlett

This cartridge is fantastic. Inexpensive compared to a new cartridge. Worked right out of the box with no problems and no clogged nozzels. Produces output comparable to a new cartridge.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment