Good value printer cartridges with almost as much ink as the canon original. But you get so many of them for a really low price, you can always have a replacement handy. Super low price and with amazon's free shipping, a heck of a deal.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Very good price for this many refurbished cartridges. I wish that the original manufacturers refills were not so expensive. Obviously not justified if you can buy refurb ones for a fraction of the cost. They may not last as long (50% of the time???), but who cares when they cost 1/10 the price. Still worth it.
Thanks...
Best Deals for 10-Pk Compatible CANON BCI-15 Black Printer Ink Cartridges for i70
Bought this ink for the office printer at home, mixed reviews made me nervous, but went ahead anyway. The ink quality is good, only being used for printing black and white documents so i am not sure how it would do on photos. cartridges fit perfectly in my i70 printer. very satisfied.
Honest reviews on 10-Pk Compatible CANON BCI-15 Black Printer Ink Cartridges for i70
Some of them work, some don't. They don't quite click into the printer so they don't make contact. I had to throw half of them away.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 10-Pk Compatible CANON BCI-15 Black Printer Ink Cartridges for i70
I love this! Cheap cartridges that does exactly what the expensive ink cartridges do for less. I highly recommend. I bought this for my Cannon Pixma printer and it works just fine. I couldn't see any difference in the ink quality aside from the fact that these cartridges didn't smear like the brand name did. I could print and as soon as it was done printing I could grab it without it smudging while I couldn't do that with the cannon brand. At this cheap price I can print anything and everything without worrying about how much it would cost to buy more.

No comments:
Post a Comment