Sunday, January 5, 2014

Discount Compatible 6 Pack (3 Black + 1 each Color) for Brother LC61 DCP

Compatible 6 Pack for Brother LC61 DCP 165C MFC 250C 255CW 290C 295CN 385CW 490CW 585CW 790CW 5490CW 5890CW 6490CW
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
It has been a year and I am just now ordering more ink.

I use the printer and copier usually 1 3 times a day as I have a school age student who prints out homework.

Inexpensive, long lasting, fast shipping, good value!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I once ordered some ink cartridges online and they were not compatible. That is not the case this time, these ink cartridges work great. I will use this company again if possible.

Best Deals for Compatible 6 Pack (3 Black + 1 each Color) for Brother LC61 DCP

The ink works fine, replacing the original Brother ink cartridges at a fraction of the cost. I've been using them for more than six months now with no problems.

Honest reviews on Compatible 6 Pack (3 Black + 1 each Color) for Brother LC61 DCP

This is the second time that I've bought this product. I see no reason to switch to any other brand, they work fine. The Brother MFC machines have this annoying habit of "cleaning their heads" when I'm not around and that action consumes a lot of Brother ink. Opps, in this case it's Brand X ink, and I can afford that now.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment