Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I would give it 5 stars accept that it seems to run out a little faster than Canon cartridges. Still at this price point, a great deal and delivery is always speedy!Saturday, December 7, 2013
Reviews of Sophia Global Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon
Ordered these as replacement ink for my Canon and none of them work. I'm not sure if these were empty cartridges that were refilled or what but I installed a Magenta and Cyan and the print status says that its there but these will not disperse ink for some reason. So everything I print is Black and Yellow. So I tried them in another printer that's exactly the same model as mine and still nothing. So I had to go the Office Depot and buy more ink and it worked!!! I haven't used actual Canon ink for years, I've always used after market ink with no issues. The best part about this is that I bought these to stock up on ink so I had some when I ran out, so when I finally needed to use it, and found that it didn't work, it was too late to return the item so I completely lost on this transaction. I will never order ink from this place again and definitely DO NOT RECOMMEND them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment