Saturday, December 7, 2013

eForCity 10 ink 5B + 5C BCI11 Compatible with Canon BJC 85 80 70 55 Reviews

eForCity 10 ink 5B + 5C BCI11 Compatible with Canon BJC 85 80 70 55 50 printer
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I wasn't too sure if these would work...so many 'off brands' don't. But my printer is out of warranty so I figured I'd try. They work great, so far. The print doesn't bleed, and my printer responds well to each request for print. I've had problems in the past with other printers not 'liking' generic cartridges. They're an extra good value and good quality, too.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These are really good. Price is right and they DO fit the cartridge. I saw where some people said they don't snap in. Mine didn't at first either but I noticed there are an extra set of rings included on them. Take them off and they fit just right. (Leave the other set in the cartridge). Be sure to open them over a tissue because they are good and full!

Best Deals for eForCity 10 ink 5B + 5C BCI11 Compatible with Canon BJC 85 80 70 55

glad i found them bought me more time before I had to go buy a new printer thank you so much

Honest reviews on eForCity 10 ink 5B + 5C BCI11 Compatible with Canon BJC 85 80 70 55

Great price for the ink! The black ink comes out smooth and looks prefect, the colored ink is not so desirable, the 3 colors can't mix to get all colors.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for eForCity 10 ink 5B + 5C BCI11 Compatible with Canon BJC 85 80 70 55

I have had this printer for awhile now, but with no replacement ink as replacement ink for this printer can be a tad dificult to find since it really isn't made anymore. This pack seemed to be a godsend. The only problem is that the color ink just doesn't want to work right. This problem is most likely to do with my printer and not the ink, but it was a bit of a disappointment, especially since I was wanting to use the printer with my mbp to run a bit of a tourism business taking and touching up photos for tourists to my hometown. But, in all, at least the black ink works perfectly and will come in handy for my rpg group at the local hobby shop.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment