I have just begun to use this cartridge, so I can only say that it has worked well for about a dozen or so printouts at this time. I should point out that although under the Product Description it does state "Brand NEW!", these are in fact REMANUFACTURED and says so on the cartridge box itself, hence the low price. REMAN cartridges from other vendors are similarly priced, so these are likely comparable to the rest of them. Shipping was very fast to me, so that's a good thing if you're basically out of ink for your printer. Since at this point in time, I am pleased overall as far as pricing and performance is concerned, I am giving this 5-stars. I hope this is helpful to you.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Don't buy this ... you will lose your money .
You can use it only for week . then your printer will not work ... Don't buy it .....
No comments:
Post a Comment