Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cheap Compatible Combo Pack Stylus Photo RX700

Compatible Combo Pack Stylus Photo RX700
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
Be careful, these did not work in my Epson Stylus Photo RX700. I get a message that says the ink cartridges are not recognized.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Pros: Price

Cons: Colors are not accurate enough for photos

Was very excited to find these replacement cartridges for my AIO Expson RX700 printer. They're clearly labeled and delivered on time. The electronic part of these cartridges do not completely report back across the application chain, but they work.

The one thing I will mention is that the colors are off for doing glossy photo prints hair turns yellow and greens become fluorescent.

Most of the printing we do is printouts of my younger children's Tux Paint artwork, so not an issue for casual graphics. If you are looking for spot-on color reproduction, these are not it.

Best Deals for Compatible Combo Pack Stylus Photo RX700

I have the epson stylus photo RX700 and I've never been able to find the ink for it in any store. If you figure the costs for the epson brand ink this ink is a great deal and it works very well! Just wish I'd bought a printer that has easier to find ink cartridges.

Honest reviews on Compatible Combo Pack Stylus Photo RX700

Came to me quick. Great price for ink. Great for needing ink in a hurry. Works like the original ink.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Compatible Combo Pack Stylus Photo RX700

The ink cartridges are factory replacement. The ink is perfect in every way. You will enjoy using this product, because the ink flows freely.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment