Mine was purchased from yoyoink. Packaging was good, no spills when I opened the cartridges, each was sealed in plastic & boxed.
Haven't printed a lot but so far it's working on my old HP960c deskjet.
I noticed that it takes the printer a minute or so before printing, it's trying to read the ink compatibility perhaps? It does print eventually, though. 1 star off for that because that hesitation makes me nervous thinking it may not print at all.
The printed item is not crisp & clear like the original HP ink. I've only been printing Excel spreadsheets & the lines are blurry, words are a bit blurry, like there's an aura around each letter. And there's a funky ink smell on the paper, but it goes away in a few minutes. Took off another star for quality.
Overall, it's a good deal for ink & it works for everyday printing. But if you want professional fine-looking results, try another non-OEM brand or splurge on original HP ink. If it continues to print until the cartridges are empty, then I'd upgrade my review later to 4 stars & definitely buy again.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Hard to get too prosy about ink cartridges. But these came as advertised, did the job, and are still hard at work in our printer. Nice to get good products for good prices.
Best Deals for eForCity Compatible with HP PHOTOSMART 1100 1215 1115 PRINTER 45/78
For the price I thought this ink cartrige was worth a try, work perfect the first time I used them, but the next time I tried to print, my printer would not work,kept telling me faulty cartrige, to replace it. So I went back to new HP, which Iv'e used for years and never had a problem, so I guess its true, you get what u pay for
Honest reviews on eForCity Compatible with HP PHOTOSMART 1100 1215 1115 PRINTER 45/78
I am very pleased with the printer ink. The color ink makes beatiful photos and was easy to install. Good quality and great customer service. They responded quickly to my questions and concerns and solved my problems in a timely manner.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for eForCity Compatible with HP PHOTOSMART 1100 1215 1115 PRINTER 45/78
I purchased two of these ink cartridges, installed them in a HP Photosmart 1215 printer, and NEITHER of them worked. The printer would not recognize the cartridge was installed. This was a total waste of money.

No comments:
Post a Comment