Friday, December 6, 2013

Best Compatible Kodak #30XL Bulk Set of 5 Ink Cartridges: 3 Black & 2 Deals

Compatible Kodak #30XL Bulk Set of 5 Ink Cartridges: 3 Black & 2 Color For Hero 3.1, 5.1 ESP C310 C315 2150 2170
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
Updated*****Please entire review!

I read the good reviews and was excited to save a ton on ink, but was very disappointed to find out that while they fit, my Kodak ESP-Office 2170 printer said "ink cartridge not recognized" and refuses to operate. No matter how much I saved, they were a bust! I wrote this review and started to return them.

I received a troubleshooting email from the seller immediately with tips on getting the printer to recognize the new cartridges, but still didn't work. It was only then that I realized that the reason they weren't working was that they had accidentally sent me the wrong number cartridge(KD10 instead of KD30XL). I replied to seller and they were prompt to apologize and send out the correct ink cartridges immediately. I received the correct KD30XL cartridges today and they worked perfectly and look great!

Because of this, I had to update my 1 star disappointed review to a four star very satisfied group and commend the seller for their prompt service. If it weren't for the initial mix up, I'd have given it 5 stars so go ahead and buy this to save a ton!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These popped in like the originals no problems so far. I used to buy ink from these guys a few years back and was never disappointed. There cartridges always seemed to work as good as the more expensive name brand cartridges.

Best Deals for Compatible Kodak #30XL Bulk Set of 5 Ink Cartridges: 3 Black & 2

I bought one of each first to try out, and they were fine. Then, I ordered a pack of 5 both color and b/w. They are extrememly light and see through when they print. Also, they are printing blurry. It isn't my printer. I have compared with the Kodak brand ink.

Honest reviews on Compatible Kodak #30XL Bulk Set of 5 Ink Cartridges: 3 Black & 2

This ink works just as good as the kodak one except this one is a lot cheaper. I will buy this again for sure.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Compatible Kodak #30XL Bulk Set of 5 Ink Cartridges: 3 Black & 2

I replaced the Kodak ink with this (compatible) Kodak ink.The ink is very poor quality; the black is more like a pale gray and the color ink was a real light pastel. I would NOT recomend this product.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment