Thursday, December 5, 2013

Best 16 Oz. (500 ml) Premium Black Ink Refill Kit for Lexmark/dell Deals

16 Oz. Premium Black Ink Refill Kit for Lexmark/dell Printers
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
It works GREAT!! Why we didn't do it sooner instead of paying about $22 for a black on every 3 weeks. One thing if you do this cover your table and wear rubber gloves.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This kit was much, much easier and cleaner to use than the nu kote refill kit that I usually use. No black fingers or mess to clean up because of the ease of use of the included needle and syringe. The amount of ink for the price cannot be beat. I print a lot of paperwork for a small company so I was happy to find this bargain. The kit did not include directions for refill of dell cartridges yet I simply used the instructions from a nu kote kit that I saved so it was not a big deal. I did find that the color of the black ink is greyish, yet if I print at high DPI (photo quality) it helps it to look much better. Because of the price, I am willing to accept this without complaining. I will continue to purchase my ink from this company. I received the package much sooner than expected and it was packaged very neatly.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment