Monday, November 25, 2013

Reviews of Non-oem Refillable Empty Ink Cartridges Inkjet Auto Reset Chips

Non-oem Refillable Empty Ink Cartridges Inkjet Auto Reset Chips for Epson R260 R280 R380 RX595 RX680 T078
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
this super economic set of refillable ink cartridges are built really good and works even better than the most expensive ones I personally recomend its use it wont dissapoint you,

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

All of the original EPSON cartridges must be replaced. You cannot just replace the LC or the Y ink. I also discovered that if you pull one of the empty or near empty original cartridges the printer will no longer work if you push the original one back in.

Actual story: For the last 3 days my R380 was warning me that 3 of the cartridges were low. I located the kit of 6 that I had bought some time ago and replaced the 3 near empty ones. I got the dreaded "Cannot recognize ink cartridge" error. I then put the original back in and my R380 refused to print. I replaced all of the original EPSON cartridges with this oem kit and the printer worked fine. I do not have any refill ink but I do have those syringes. I do not know where to get the refill ink but I will look into that when these current cartridges run out. Not sure if I have to get the chip reset device.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment