Saturday, December 20, 2014

LD © Remanufactured JF333 / PG324 (Series 6) Color Ink Review

LD © Remanufactured JF333 / PG324 Color Ink Cartridge for Dell Photo All-in-One
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: $21.99
Sale Price: $16.99
Today's Bonus: 23% Off
Buy Now

It does the job needed. However was not filled to capacity like the price would have you indicate. I have found this problem withe other refills from other companies.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The title says it all. I finally got around to printing something today, and I just discovered this.

It's sad that people feel the need to rip you off this way.

Best Deals for LD © Remanufactured JF333 / PG324 (Series 6) Color Ink

thank you for my order, it got here find and i am very please thank you

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment