Sunday, November 23, 2014

Buy LD © Remanufactured Replacement for Epson S020189 (S189108)

LD © Remanufactured Replacement for Epson S020189 Black Ink Cartridge
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: $8.99
Sale Price: $5.95
Today's Bonus: 34% Off
Buy Now

I rarely have anything bad to say about Amazon, but this is an exception.

The cartridge (and packaging) in no way said anything about LD, which I specifically ordered because I have had good service from their products. Definitely misrepresented.

The packaging said nothing about LD or 4inkjets or any company name for that matter.

There is no expiration date. It also had some strange T051 (non-Epson) numbering as well.

Epson T number typically are chipped cartridges. This is not and Epson's prefix is "S".

The cartridge fits and does not leak.

It works better than the color I ordered at the same time with the same issue.

If this is the fault of 4inkjets in Long Beach I hope they read this and get the ad on Amazon fixed!

Or Amazon should fix it!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I've used these cartridges for my old Epson Stylus printer for years now, and have never had any problem. They arrive quickly, and I've never had a printing problem or found that lasted less time than the OEM cartridges.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment