Sunday, August 24, 2014

Buy HI-VISION HI-YIELDS ® Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement

HI-VISION HI-YIELDS ® Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Kodak 10
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
The in cartridges works very will , except when I print some of my color pictures, the color look a little different from the ordinary Kodak Ink Cartridge.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

When I first installed this, I only installed the color ink and nothing printed right. I still had over half of my kodak black ink cartridge left so I didnt replace it. Thought well this wasnt worth a penny, streaks and black not printing at all right. So for some reason I thought, well lets put the black one in too, and it worked o.k. after that. Colors and blacks were decent. This isnt ink I would use for anything like picture printing or the like, but for just everyday printing for copies of work material, or like I do, printing out store items I see and taking them to the store to make sure I get exactly what I wanted, or for printing out receipts of online orders or bills that were paid online, it works fine. Havent had any other issues with it so far. Im glad because I ordered three of them right off the bat LOL...when will I ever learn. Just make sure you follow the directions in the package when you get it.

Best Deals for HI-VISION HI-YIELDS ® Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement

Just received and installed a black cartridge. Works perfectly. Not sure yet how long it will last but so far is working as claimed.

Honest reviews on HI-VISION HI-YIELDS ® Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement

THESE INK REFILLS ARE JUNK. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

ALL 5 OF THESE QUIT WORKING AFTER LESS THAN 10 PAGES. I DID ALL THE MAINTENANCE THINGS

ON MY PRINTER, TO NO AVAIL.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HI-VISION HI-YIELDS ® Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement

Cheaper alternative to the Kodak 10B and 10C ink cartridges. I had a little problem inserting them in the printer. Maybe the printer was not happy that these were not the actual Kodak cartridges. Anyway, I see no difference in ink quality between these and the originals. I will probably purchase additional cartridges from this company when I need them.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment