Friday, January 3, 2014

Reviews of Sophia Global Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon

Sophia Global Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon BC-02
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $51.58
Sale Price: $29.95
Today's Bonus: 42% Off
Buy Now

I REALLY NEEDED INK AND I AM SO HAPPY TO FIND SUCH A GOOD DEAL! THE FIRST CARTRIDGE SEEMS TO LAST AND LAST! GOOD JOB. I WILL BUY IT AGAIN IN THE FUTURE!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I still have an old Canon printer and use BC-02 cartridges. This was a great deal in that there were 2 cartridges for less than Canon wants for 1 -but I'm writing this short review just to say that these are each just as good as that more expensive 1. That is, I see no difference. So, as long as the prices are this good, these are the BC-02's you should buy.

Best Deals for Sophia Global Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon

My grandmother still has a very old fashioned computer which is all she can afford. She has the printer these cartridges are compatible with and they worked like they were brand new. Did the job like it was supposed to.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment